A & K Landscaping LLC is a full service, licensed landscape contractor servicing the Eugene, OR and surrounding areas. Our full service landscaping team specializes in commercial and residential landscape needs.
Why should you choose A & K Landscaping?
- Structurally Sound Company
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Extremely Affordable
- Limited Only to Your Imagination
A & K Landscaping, LLC was started by Alan and Keith Marchant in 2004, soon after Alan completed his education for a Horticulture degree, with an emphasis on Turf and Landscape Management at Oregon State University. While at the University, Alan interned at EWEB within their Water Department, auditing irrigation efficiency within the community. Alan worked for A & G Washburn, Inc. during the summer time on various projects within the Willamette Valley from Medford to Eugene. Alan loved to work outside and landscaping became his reason to pursue his career path. Alan handles all the needs for our landscaping outdoor jobsites, as well as the pricing, while Keith handles all of the office demands for the company.
Why Choose A & K?
- Our owners are in the field actively managing and monitoring all work in process.
- We know landscape, plants, hardscape, irrigation and how they all are intertwined. This allows you as a customer the confidence to know your landscape will seamlessly work together on one canvas with all the colors and complexity coming together as a beautiful living portrait.
- We provide solutions to your questions and landscape concerns. We will consult, construction and maintain at the level of care you require.
- We are innovative by staying current with the latest in: irrigation controllers and water management techniques; LED lighting for both landscaping and holiday lights; and our maintenance crews use the latest and best equipment out there so we can deliver a timely and cost effective solution.
- Our employees are in company uniforms so you know who they are.
- Our trucks are clean and well maintained and show pride in ownership. Your neighbor will not be asking, where did you find them.